Why is it always me who gets stuck with retards?? Okay, you think that to yourself as well... but I'm really in a very sticky situation here!!!
How many of you have been asked out by the class' geeky freak?? Any sane person would say no to a date like that. But me... why did not get that even talking to geeks can be fatal for me!!!????
So I met this weird guy in my Econ class. I thought he was kind of weird but I was in the 'be nice' mode that day so I talked to him anyway. My purpose was the same as everyone else's when they talk to nerds- study help. and that's how we became 'friends'. (Someone kill me!!!)
This guy was really hitting in me in a totally stupid and obvious way so I remember repeatedly mentioning that I like to remain single. (Translation: I don't date freaks.) But no!!! Freaks don't seem to understand English!!!! So sometime in the damn month of November, he asked me to be his girlfriend!! I had a huge 'WTF' written on my face!!! He did not even ask me out on a date first!!! And it was through a text message!!! Seriously, you can do everything using a text except for asking someone to be your girlfriend without even asking her out on a date!!!
I did the normal. I said 'NO'. It was not just because he is a freak. He is the kind of conservative assholed Indian male who believe that women are just like anything you buy at a supermarket. It is as if women are born to stay in the house, looking after assholes!!! Just having known me for a few days, he started questioning my priorities just because I said that if there is one thing that I have planned, it would be to be independent with my own job!! Seriously, which 21st century girl would stand that???!!!
What followed next was the drama of a lifetime!!! My BFF Sis took his side and fought with me!!! Why can't people understand that guys who cry (I said 'CRY'!!) after getting a 'NO' from a girl is a SISSY?? I was under so much mental pressure that I even considered making up with him 'cause I had stopped talking to him after that. But luckily, my ego triumphed. (YAY Ego!!!!)
Then, a fortnight or so later, my BFF Sis informed me that he had managed to screw someone!!! So much for true love!!! I knew I was right about him all along. He is an asshole and just wanted a girl to show off to his freak circle. My BFF Sis and I made up after that...
But drama was just not going to leave our lives that easily. This loser started a pity party for himself by spreading the crappiest of rumors about me. He told everyone how I played with his delicate feelings, broke his heart and what I bitch I am. Honestly, what sort of a tranny fag is he!!!!
I sent him a few texts to stop the bullshit that he had started. And I had to go through more of his gay drama. But still, things were quiet for a while. I felt that I had finally gotten rid of the retard...
BUT NO!!!! It is not so simple!!! Last week, I came across a horrible not filled with pure fag bullshit on Facebook. Guess who it was about?? It described me as a queen bitch and the tranny as a poor, simple dude who fell for my false charms!!! Honestly, why would I charm a loser who is not even rich???!!!! And mt BFF Sis, who fought with ME for his sake, was also portrayed as a bitch!!
Then, I did the worst thing possible!! I hate my EGO for letting me do that!!! I met up with him and... did the unthinkable... I asked to patch up and start over as friends. (Someone please kill me!!!) I don't know what I was thinking... I was so desperate for this to stop. And I felt so guilty because my friend was being called a bitch for no fucking reason...
So here I am, stuck with cement, being this loser's 'friend'... I so wanna BURN SOMETHING ALIVE!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment